Thursday, February 4, 2010

Deluxe Guy Fawkes Mask Will This EP Work With The Sims 2 Double Deluxe?

Will this EP work with the sims 2 double deluxe? - deluxe guy fawkes mask

I want the Sims 2 apartment life, but I do not know if it works with the Sims 2 Deluxe. I have to. But it is not living in an apartment, or you already have Sims 2, The Sims 2 Deluxe and The Sims 2 Holiday Edition. I think it could with the Sims 2 Deluxe, The Sims 2 contains work, but I want to tell me whether I'm right or not. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

T.Patroller #53 said...

If you are working.

Reymar said...

The Sims 2 is the base game and The Sims 2 Deluxe includes the base game and The Sims 2 Nightlife. Primary requirements of the Sims 2 Apartment Life is the installed base Sims 2 game.

Therefore, it is not necessary, The Sims 2 Deluxe Edition, or it is.

The Sims 2 Holiday Edition is a package and not really important

Post a Comment